“I help leaders and organizations TRANSFORM their futures”
I love leading teams! I have been in executive retail positions and leading teams for over 20 years. I have a passion for building great teams that drive excellent results while also helping individuals accomplish their goals. Building trust among individuals to create a cohesive team is where I excel.
On a personal note, I love music, yoga and boxing (as a workout, not to fight). And because I love companies that understand the importance of a great customer experience, I’m addicted to anything Apple and American Express!
I believe in development and continue to drive my personal and professional growth. I earned my MBA and my CPCC CTI (Coaches Training Institute) certification. What’s next? I’m not sure, but do I know there will be a “next”.
Please take a moment to browse through my site and my background below, I look forward to connecting!
Education and Certifications
- Master of Business Administration – Texas Woman’s University, Houston, TX.
- Bachelor of Individualized Study – University of Minnesota, Minor – Speech Communication, Minneapolis, MN
- CPCC Certified Co-Active Coach – Coaches Training Institute, San Rafael, CA
- Interviewing and Assessing Talent Certification – Target Corporation
Professional and Relevant Positions
- Regional Vice President – Ross Inc, Mid-Atlantic, Missouri, Indiana and Illinois
- Zone Director – Ross Stores, Houston, TX and Louisiana
- Senior Group Director – Target, South Texas
- Assets Protection Director – Target, South Region
- Group Assets Protection Leader – Target, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia and Florida
- District Assets Protection Leader – Target, Fort Worth, TX
- Buyer – Target, Minneapolis, MN
- Merchandise Planning Manager – Target, Minneapolis, MN
- Business Analyst – Target, Minneapolis, MN
Public Speaking, Seminars, Board Positions and Volunteer Activities
- Inroads & Inroads Alumni, Building your Brand and Brand Essence – Washington, DC
- Title Boxing, Knowing Yourself: Super Power & Teamwork – Houston, TX
- The Fort Bend Church Career Fair, Interviewing and Dress for Success – Sugarland, TX
- Davita Dialysis Human Resource Leadership Seminar, Knowing Yourself: Super Power – Webinar
- TEDx 2015 Houston Conference Sponsor – Houston, TX
- University of New Mexico Mentoring Institute 8th Annual Mentoring Conference , New Perspectives in Mentoring, A Quest for Leadership Excellence & Innovation – Albuquerque, NM
- National Black MBA Conference, Woman in the Workplace – Panelist, New Orleans, LA
- Affirmation House – Board of Directors, Minneapolis, MN
- Advanced Development Program – Panelist, Target, Dallas, TX
- Red Cross – Board of Directors, Dallas, TX
- Boys and Girls Club – Volunteer, Houston, TX
- Tubman Family Alliance Domestic Abuse Center – Volunteer, Minneapolis, MN